Monday, January 16, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things!

 Post by:
 Carol 
Freedman
You know the tune! 
Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens...It's been REALLY cold outside, and somehow the wintry chill gets my mind thinking about that delightful old song...leading me to MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!  That being said, I thought that I would take a moment and share some of my favorite things with you! 

My favorite pendant light fixture is called the Sun Suspension Lamp
(available through Carol Freedman Design)....











This table lamp is from Heijden Hume....I just love it!









My favorite coffee table (this week!) is called The Sampler,
which is available through interior designers at American Eye....



My favorite buffet or console piece has to be this one
from Berman Rosetti in Los Angeles...available via designers 
through Willem Smith at the Washington Design Center...



My favorite table linens are from Le Jacquard Francais....
This is just one example of their lustrous color and pattern combinations....




My favorite stylish lounging chair?  Right now I would love to curl up in this magnificent piece from Janus et Cie, which comes in this neutral caramel color, but also in a fabulous citron green....






 A true standout in the custom designed rug arena is Joan Weissman Rugs
 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.   Her designs are magnificent !!!




And this is really a secret, but one of my favorite things, both to give and to receive is.....





Stay warm, and stay sweet!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment